– Support for ExFAT.
– Find deleted NTFS files and folders during a scan for missing files and folders.
– Implemented a “Find deleted files and folders” option, when an NTFS file-system is selected. This is a much faster scan if you’re only interested in finding deleted files and folders in an NTFS file-system.
– Support for FATX
– Support for XISO / XDVDFS
– Extended Master Boot Record (EMBR) support.
– BSD partitions support. เพิ่มความสามารถ
– Further improved the UAC experience by tweaking and fixing issues. The experience is still the same as described in previous release.
– Remove duplicate partitions (for instance when there’s a GPT but the MBR fields still point to valid partitions as well).
– Ways to dump all sectors that are being read to log files (for debug purposes) (support for *.ibdat and *.ibadr).
– Added .bkf file type recognition to the file-signature scan.
– Further improved the ListView Columns’ drag behaviour by working around (Builder) VCL limits/bugs.
– An NTFS file also gets the Sparse property now when it’s not fragmented (and not only when its extents are sparse)
– Display the File’s start LBA for a sparse file, except when the first extent is sparse, then “Sparse” is displayed
– Added Full Path(s) and Start and Finish processing time to the MD5 file (as comments).
– Ability (set via options) to store and restore the position of the main form (instead of always centered).
– Added *.dd to the supported image files.
– Recognize EXT SuperBlock when trying to determine the blocksize of an image (for instance a Linux made .dd file with an EXT1,2,3 or 4 file-system).
– Improved handling of NTFS MFT embedded files during the scan for missing files based on their signature
– Various improvemens to reduce false positives during scanning for missing files and folders.
– Various other smaller GUI improvements แก้ไขปัญหาเดิม
– Not all *.png files were found during a scan for missing files and folders (bug introduced in version 3.1).
– Mac HFS file systems with large fragmented files (more than 8 extents) could trigger a program crash.
– In rare cases not all files and/or folders of an NTFS folder were found, if that folder was described in both the MFT record and via INDX records.
– Sometimes too small files were created, when they were fully sparse (one extent, sparse (= all zeroes) (NTFS).
– Fixed it so that the progress bar also changes color (red) in case of errors, during a scan for missing files and folders
– Show the last LBA in case of compressed files
– Fixed one more exception error that could occur while scanning for lost files and folders, due to buggy MS Office documents detection code.